As the movement grew, it became evident that administrative structures needed to be set up. A team of EX-ISIs drawn from different chapters globally was put together to craft a set of Bylaws that will unify, harmonize and foster a strong global Alumni Association, one that has been lacking for decades. The overall objectives are to:
- Develop a global ISI Alumni Association, with Chapters in various parts of the world.
- Promote a warm and friendly atmosphere, socially and intellectually, for the exchange of ideas and development of strategies for the continued growth, vitality and vibrancy of a strong and enduring Association.
- Strengthen the bond between the Association and the School.
- Be a link between and among the Alumni and the current student body of the School by providing a firm support group socially, academically and culturally.
- Conduct activities to raise funds to be used for the support and improvement of the School and students of the School.
- Promote networking and fellowship through regular events and forums held by the various Alumni Chapters, Sub-Chapters and Sister-Chapters as well as information exchange on current events of interest to the School and the Alumni Association.
- Hold annual or biennial reunion events which will enable bonding and networking between and among the multinational and multicultural membership.
- To do all other things incidental to or conducive to the attainment of any one or all of its above stated Aims and Objects.